Checktemp® Digital Thermometer - HI98501
The HI98501 Checktemp® is a digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe. It delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide temperature range without worrying about breakage or condensation.
- CAL Check™
- °C/°F readout
The Checktemp® offers NO breakage, NO waste, NO injuries and NO difficulty in reading; the digital display prevents a parallax error (observing the wrong measurement due to the angle of view) and is optimized for a wide range of environmental temperatures. Checktemp® is provided with Hanna’s unique CAL Check™ function for accurate measurements every time. The Checktemp® implements a CAL Check™ upon startup and reports the status as 0 or Err.
The sharp-tip probe of the Checktemp® easily penetrates semi-solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. Checktemp® is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) - Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ - Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle.
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible - Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (Continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)
|Temperature Range||-50.0 to 150.0 ºC / -58.0 to 302 ºF|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1 ºC (-50.0 to 150.0 ºC)
0.1 ºF (-58.0 to 199.9 ºF) / 1 ºF (above 200 ºF)
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.2 ºC (-30.0 to 120.0 ºC)
±0.3 ºC (outside: -50.0 to -30.0 ºC and 120.0 to 150.0 ºC)
±0.5 ºF (-22.0 to 199.9 ºF)
±1 ºF (outside: -58.0 to -22.0 ºF and 200 to 302 ºF)
|Automatic Shut-Off||8 min (default), 60 min or OFF|
|Battery Type/Life||1 x CR2032; approx. 2000 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||-30 to 50 ºC (-22 to 122 ºF)|
|Dimensions||50 x 185 x 21 mm (2 x 7.3 x 0.9“)|
|Weight||50 g (1.8 oz.)|
|Notes||Certication: EN 13485:2001 - Suitability: Storage; Environment: E; Accuracy Class: 0.5; IP65|