In-line Conductivity probe with NTC sensor for immersion installation - HI7638
HI7638 is In-Line Conductivity probe for conductivity measurement in various industrial applications. This probe has inbuilt NTC temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation. This probe is based on four ring technology and it is made up of platinum rings.
- Four-ring probes measure conductivity with platinum sensors.
- Built-in temperature sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- PEI body
Advantage of Four Ring Conductivity Probe
- These probes do not suffer polarization
- No need of frequent calibration or cell changes.
- More Stability
HI7638 Conductivity Electrode FEATURES/BENEFITS:
In-line conductivity probe
- Suitable for direct immersion in pipes.
Built-in NTC temperature sensor
- The integrated NTC temperature sensor of the HI7638 probe is crucial for accurate EC measurements. Since the temperature of a solution can drastically change the amount of conductance, obtaining a fast and stable temperature measurement allows for an accurately compensated EC reading.
Multiple Cable Lengths
- HI7638 comes with a DIN connector and 3 meters of cable attached.
- HI7638/10 comes with a DIN connector and 10 meters of cable attached.
- HI7638/20 comes with a DIN connector and 20 meters of cable attached.
The HI7638 available in various lengths of cable.
Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
Provides an exceptionally stable measurement over a wider range. These probes do not suffer polarization, nor do they need frequent calibration or cell changes.
Customers also purchased:
Conductivity Transmitters to use with Four-ring Probe - HI8936As low as A$455.40