In-line Conductivity Probe with Pt100 Sensor, 3m Cable - HI7639
HI7639 is In-Line Conductivity probe for conductivity measurement in various industrial applications. This probe has inbuilt pt100 temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensation. This probe is based on four ring technology and it is made up of platinum rings.
- Four-ring probes measure conductivity with platinum sensors.
- Built-in temperature sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- PEI body
Advantage of Four Ring Conductivity Probe
- These probes do not suffer polarization
- No need of frequent calibration or cell changes.
- More Stability
HI7639 Conductivity Electrode FEATURES/BENEFITS:
In-line conductivity probe
- Suitable for direct immersion in pipes.
Built-in Pt100 temperature sensor
- Provide accurate and effective temperature compensation.
Color coded wires
3m cable incorporating color coded wires for easy connection to transmitters .
Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
Provides an exceptionally stable measurement over a wider range. These probes do not suffer polarization, nor do they need frequent calibration or cell changes.
Customers also purchased:
Panel-mounted Conductivity Controller - HI700 SeriesAs low as A$1,214.40
Panel-mounted Conductivity & TDS Controller - HI710As low as A$1,214.40