HI54710-10 is a set of premium quality pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 technical calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to ±0.01 pH @ 25℃ and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
HI70300L is a solution that can be used to store your pH electrode*. To ensure an optimum response time, the glass sensor tip and the reference junction of the pH electrode should be kept moist and not be allowed to dry out when not in use. Placing the electrode in a small glass filled with storage solution or replacing the solution in the protective cap is a suitable way to store the electrode. The HI70300L should also be used to rehydrate the electrode after a cleaning procedure by soaking for at least one hour before taking measurements.
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor
The HI54710-10 is
Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Mean lot value
- SRMs that were used
- Manufacturing date
- Expiration date
Air tight bottles with tamper-proof seals
- Bottle is hermetically sealed to prevent any air (CO2) from entering and causing a change in the pH buffer value. When the bottle is opened for the first time it is as fresh as the day it was produced in our factory
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to maintain their pH value for an unopened bottle.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode